BEGINNERS TO CROSS PROTECTION - CYMBIDIUM MOSAIC VIRUS

Brandt Cassidy bgcassidy at noble.org
Wed Apr 3 17:47:36 EST 1996

In article <315DDE55.69D8 at singnet.com.sg>, jmjyap at SINGNET.COM.SG (yap) wrote:

> I am interested in developing cross protection strategies for plant
viruses esp
> Cymbidium mosaic virus which I do not think have a naturally occurring
mild strain. So
> where do I begin ?

I would start with Fulton publications 1) Ann. Rev. Phytopath 1986,
24:67-81 and in 2) Proceeding of a NATO Advanced Study Institute on Active
Defence Mechanisms in Plants 1982 Plenum Press , New York publishers "The
Protective Effects of Systemic Virus Infection"

Brandt G. Cassidy
Assistant Scientist
Plant Biology
The Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation