EBV

Gabi Gerlitz gabiger at zoot.tau.ac.il
Fri Apr 5 15:53:17 EST 1996

Hello everyone,

               I need to prepare a short lecture on EBV. For that purpose
I need some pictures abd diagrams of the virus. I have been searching in
the web and in our library for such with no much of success.
               I will be grateful if someone who knows where to find such
pictures will tell me (by E-mail) where to search.

                                           Thanks,
                                           Gabi Gerlitz
                                           Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
                                           E-mail: gabiger at zoot.tau.ac.il