OUR NEW KILLERS!!! PLEASE READ AND HELP!!!

Mikeal Hajj mikeal1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 8 16:47:50 EST 1996

 I am a student who is in need of some help! I am writing a paper on
the newly discovered/rediscovered viruses which are THE most gruesome
killers! But there are no real biologists, doctors, or any real
scientists at our school... And besides we aren't allowed to use
teachers as a source for our paper!
 I know of Ebola and Sabia, but could someone please tell me as much
info as you are willing to share? Also please tell me of other
modern-day killer viruses, and as much as you know about those?
 I would really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance for all your
assistance!!!