viruses and the extinction of dinosaurs

Ursula Keuper-Bennett howzit at
Sun Apr 14 06:25:26 EST 1996

In article <4knht6$r45 at>,
   prittsch at (peter rittscher) wrote:

> I have definite proof that at the time of the extinction of dinosaurs
>first virises were emerging is this a mere coincedence or what hey??

Let me get this straight.  You are telling me it took longer for the
viruses to appear on this planet than the complex and massive dinosaurs?

Mere coincidence?  That's not what I'd call it.

Either way, let me know when your paper is coming out and what journal
it'll be in.

                      ^                  Ursula Keuper-Bennett
                     0 0                 Mississauga, Ontario
            /V^\     I I    /^V\         Email: howzit at
          /V     Turtle Trax    V\       Visit the Turtle Trax Toon at:
        /V      Forever Green     V\