viruses and the extinction of dinosaurs

FARRELL_LARRY farrlarr at cwis.isu.edu
Sun Apr 14 21:44:22 EST 1996

In article <4knht6$r45 at orb.direct.ca>,
peter rittscher <prittsch at direct.ca> wrote:
> I have definite proof that at the time of the extinction of dinosaurs the
>first virises were emerging is this a mere coincedence or what hey??

Post your proof, or a citation to the refereed journal where your proof
is detailed.  I believe that it would be *extremely* difficult to prove
that viruses (please note the proper spelling of the entities you
claim to have investigated) existed at the time of the dinosaurs, and
even more difficult to prove that they were emerging at the time of the
extinction of dinosaurs, but I am willing to be convinced as long as you
provide proof beyond unsubstantiated statements like the above.
--
Larry D. Farrell, Ph.D.
Professor of Microbiology