emerging viruses from the rainforests

Camilla Cracchiolo camilla at primenet.com
Fri Apr 26 02:31:01 EST 1996

FRANCES S.  GIN <linusb at gnn.com> wrote:
: Hey anybody that feels like helping me!  I got a project to do on
: viruses that are emerging and have emerged from the rainforests.  I
: got to know origins, mortality rate, effects or symptoms, when
: discovered.  So, anyone got a good webpage I should visit? or
: suggestions for something else?  Appreciate any help.  Thankx!!!

An excellent and accurate book for the layperson is _The Coming Plague_
by Laurie Garrett.

   "The trick is to keep an open mind, without it being so open
                      that your brain falls out."

           Camilla Cracchiolo, RN   camilla at primenet.com

  Shrine of the Cybernetic Madonna BBS  213-766-1356  Los Angeles

    CFS/Fibromyalgia/AIDS support *  General medical information *
    Politics  *  Church of the SubGenius  *  Skepticism & Science