What's next for All the Virology on the WWW?

David M. Sander dmsander at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Sun Aug 11 17:13:53 EST 1996

Thanks for your support of "All the Virology on the WWW"!

In the past I have asked this group to make suggestions about what
sort of resources should be added to my web site, to make it an even
greater resource to virologists.  Many of these suggestions have been
incorporated.  For example, my jobs page:

or into the Big Picture Book of Viruses:

Once again I'm requesting input.  I've listed several suggestion
below, and I would appreciate a quick e-mail from you with your vote
from this list, or another suggestion.

Thanks for your support!

Potential Suggestions for All the Virology:

1. An expanded and enhanced series of pages for specific virus
families, allowing direct connections to images, research sites,
disease information, etc.

2. A more complete series of on-line tutorials and courses

3. A chat and discussion group capability, with a focus on virology.

4. General information about viruses for non-professionals