open posts:research or related

Natalia Cheshenko cheshena at UMDNJ.EDU
Fri Aug 23 09:01:27 EST 1996

Here is my resume. I am a Igor O. Cheshenko. I am searching research
positions or related. I am interested in virology, electron
microscopy, espessialy in immune methods ov electron microscopy.

Research interests: virology, electron microscopy, immune methods of
electron microscopy, investigations of viral antigenes, investigation
of growth factors ( viral and epidermal), cellular receptors .

Experience: Scientist of State Research Center of Virology and
Biotechnology "Vector" ,Novosibirsk, Russia     August 1979 - July
1996

Education: Novosibirsk State University, department of biology
1973-1976.

Education Schoolarships: Institute of Cytology of Russian Academy of
Sciences, St.-Petersburg, Graduate Course, 1988-1992.

Publications ( last four years)
1.Cheshenko I.O., Nikol'skii N.N. Immunochemical detection of
epidermal growth factor's receptors 1992. Cytology( Russia), v.33.,
N.9. p.109. 2. Petrov V.S., Cheshenko I.O., Belavin P.A., et al.
Investigation of expression of vaccinia virus growth factor in E.
coli. 1992, Biotechnology ( Russia) ,N.5.p.35-39 3. Ryazankina O.I.,..
Cheshenko I.O., et al. Comparative analysis of the conserved region of
the poxvirus genome encoding the 36K and 12 K proteins. 1993. Virus
Research, v.29., p.281-303. 4. Ryazankina O.I., Cheshenko I.O.
Molecular- biological investigation of vaccinia virus genome: 5.
Investigation of intracellular localization of nonstructural protein
36K. 1994. Molecular biology ( Russia) .v.28.,N.1.p.58-64 5. Petrov
V.S., Cheshenko I.O., et al. Enhancement of epidermal regeneration by
recombinant vvaccinia growth factor. 1994. Advances in Gene
Technology:Molecular Biology and Human Genetic Disease. Proc. of the
1994 Miami Bio/Technology European Symposium. Monaco, v.5.p.34
6.Muravlev A.I.,.. Cheshenko I.O., et al. Protection of vaccinia virus
proteins isolated with non-ionic detergents Voprosu virusologii (
Russia) 1995. N.4.p.154-158. 7.Petrov V.S., .. Cheshenko I.O. et al.
Investigation of biological properties of recombinant vaccinia virus
growth factor. Biotechnology ( Russia) 1995. N.3., p.28-34

My current adress: E mail: cheshena@ umdnj. edu
My home adress: Hill Street 139, app.3 High land Park, NJ 08904
Phone:908-247-9277, 908 -235-5449
             Igor O. Cheshenko