Wart treatment question

Thomas Ashcraft 72632.1427 at CompuServe.COM
Sat Dec 21 12:21:33 EST 1996

Maybe someone could help me in this newsgroup.

While I was a student at McGill University in 1975, I participated
in a "wart clinic" at one of the Montreal hospitals. I had had
persistent warts on my hands for about ten years. Over months of
experiment my warts were treated by numerous methods including
freezing, cutting, blue dye applications and light treatments.  As
the school year was nearing an end the doctor treated me with
something he said he knew would work. He treated me with something
called "DNCB"??? in which he scratched my back to make me allergic
to this compound and then he administered a liquid to each of the
warts.   Most amazingly, within 24 hours all warts literally
disappeared. Not by falling off, but rather by receding and leaving
no trace. It seemed almost miraculous.

Is anyone familiar with this experiment? I am just wondering what
the compound was and if there are any side effects to this
treatment.

Thank you for any help.

Thomas Ashcraft
72632.1427 at compuserve.com