Pemphigus Vulgaris

Bram Donker b.donker at pi.net
Sat Dec 28 22:51:24 EST 1996

Please Help: ( this is the 2e helpsearch= see note)

my mother has according the diagnosis of her medical doctor
pemphigus>vulgaris.
He treats it with: nicotinamide and tetracycline bust there are no
results the last year and we are affraid she is dying.

Who knows aboute this rare disease or has some suggestions for me
look for.

Thanks in advance for all your reactions.

note: Thanks alle who send information and suggestions on my first
           request. My mother has thanks to all your help new medicine
           ( more prednison and ledertrexate) and the blisters are the
            last weeks away and teh pain less severe.)

internet: Donker1 at pi.net
fidonet : 2:500/100.6403
          2:282/712.19
Location: Holland