Gamma Globulin

Umnarj Paeratakul umnarj at mozart.inet.co.th
Sat Dec 28 22:37:59 EST 1996

"Jim Morrison" <tackle at visi.net> wrote:
>Does anyone know anything about this drug?  I have heard it to be quite
>helpful in prevention of several different diseases.  Is this true?

Dear friend,

Gamma Globulin is basically the ANTIBODY that your
body produce and release into the blood to fight
the germs.

Our body make gamma globulin naturally.  Sometimes
the drug company buy our blood and EXTRACT the
gamma globulin from it.  They do sell the
gamma globulin in a bottle.

Doctors use the "bottled" gamma globulin to
help some type of patients to develop a quick
resistant to germs.  But this "protection"
does not last very long.

Hope my 2 cents help.

Umnarj Paeratakul
Thailand