Biological Warfare

JT31 jt31 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 04:41:50 EST 1996

I am a graduate student in the University of Nevada Las Vegas working
towards a PhD in Molecular Biology. Presently I am taking an Advanced
course in Virology. One of the assignments we have is to present an
interactive project that includes some aspect of virology. Our group has
chosen the use of Viruses for biological Warfare. If anyone has any
information on the use of viruses in biological warfare I would greatly
appreciate it if you e-mailed me directly at:

dom at biologic.jetbbs.com

Thank you in advance
                                                                      Dom
Dom Ricciardi......