Gillian's Verre

Harold Jones hdlj at
Fri Feb 16 16:15:43 EST 1996

I need information on the Gillian's Verre Virus, and any available
treatments. The patient is a 17 year old female.  Located in Huntsville,
AL.  Just diagnosed, numbness has reached the knees and tingling
sensation has moved up the legs.  Two weeks ago suffered from flu like
symptoms.  If you know of the proper name for this virus that would be a
help.  I have found no info on the traditional internet resources using
the Gillian's Verre search,or any reference to this Description. Please
help, thanks!  Additional e-mail boxes at Harold_Jones and also
at kshj at