Physical Dimentions of the HIV . I would like to know What are the ,

Rosa Maria Rodriguez y Rodriguez mcrhdecg at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 22 22:39:12 EST 1996

                                             February 22 , 1996 .

Hi ! ,
               Do you know what are the average Physical Dimentions (
volume , diameter , estimated weight ) of  the  HIV  virus ( the
smallest/biggest) ...? or Do you know the abstract , journal or book
where I could look for to get an acurate answer to my question ...?

               My Name is : Moises
               My E-Mail  : mcrhdecg at ix.netcom.com

               Hope you may help me find the answer to this question .

                                       Thank you ,
                                       Moises