Bionet.virology -"Houston...I think we have a problem"

Karl Fischer tyr-2 at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Mon Feb 26 13:45:43 EST 1996

> what is inappropriate about vaccine questions on a virology
> newsgroup??????????

The re:vaccination thread finished dealing with virology *weeks* ago; the
majority of posts seem to be personal stand pieces ("I won't vaccinate my
children yada yada yada") and theorizations ("Capitalism, and not
vaccination, was the reason for reduction yada yada yada").

It is another case of the-thread-that-wouldn't-die.

Oh...the X-posting of this and the other threads I listed is (IMHO - as
always) a breach of netiquette.

Cheers

Karl the hepB guy

--