Fat content of 2% milk

clebrun at ivory.trentu.ca clebrun at ivory.trentu.ca
Wed Feb 28 14:04:56 EST 1996

I realize that alot of people have caught my mistake on this news thread
about the fat content in 2% milk.

I would just like to say that I *did* miscalculate, and it's not the
end of the world. I admit to my mistake.

Now, corrected, fat content in 2% milk is indeed 34.9%.
                 "     "     " 1% milk is 22.9%.
                 "     "     " skim milk is 4.2%.

I used the famous T-Factor Guide to calculate these percentages.
Feel free to check the math, although this time I believe it's correct.

Again, I made a horrendous error in stating that 2% milk was 67% fat;
I regret having misinformed everyone.

Cheers,

C.L.