Bionet.virology-"Houston...I think we have a problem"

RMMMS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU RMMMS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Thu Feb 29 13:55:10 EST 1996

I just checked in here to ask a question about adenovirus vectors, and thought
I was in an AOL chat room called Flakes4Flakes.  Perhaps the group could be
reconstituted as alt.med.hypochondira.virology.  I did like the lady who
wanted us all to drink human milk, even as adults.  Now thats my kinda dairy,
'specially if I get to do all the morning milkings!

RPM in New Yawk