(no subject)

Robert Thoburn rwthobur at watstar.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jan 7 11:41:36 EST 1996

To whom it may concern:
  My name is Robert Thoburn and I am a third-year biology (pre-medicine)
student at the University of Waterloo. Currently I am searching for the
latest information concerning the use of viruses in gene therapy (e.g.
treatment of cancer, cystic fibrosis, familial hypercholesterolemia,
etc.) in an effort to complete a poster project for a survey virology
course I am taking this term. I would greatly appreciate any relevant
references, articles, names of researchers to contact, etc. which would
assist me in discussing how viruses are being used in gene therapeutic
practices.Unforunately, I am unable to receive e-mail, though I may be
faxed at (519) 885-3515.I apologize for this inconvenience.
  Thank you very much,

  Robert W. Thoburn.