The Hot Zone

KnowItAll2 knowitall2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 21:07:17 EST 1996

In article <4cthqe$of9 at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, edregis at aol.com (EdRegis)
writes:

>It was a fabulous book, but there was nothing at all scary about it.

I don't agree.  They didn't *always* know it was Ebola Reston- for a while
they believed it could be Ebola Zaire or Marburg.  People had been exposed
to it, a couple people were sick, and at that time they didn't know WHAT
it was.  Sure, when you look back at the book you might not think it's
scary because you know what happens at the end, but I'm sure to the real
people involved there was quite a bit of fear!

Just my 2 cents...
-=Angie