New CDC policy on polio vaccine??

K. Weber kweber at efn.org
Thu Jan 11 01:27:37 EST 1996

	I have posted probably above an old post from the CFIDS group.  I
have a friend who had what they called cereberal polio, during the polio
epidemic.  Numerous cases of CFIDS, then called Guillien's Disease, (I
think), and definitely called Royal Free Disease after a 300 individual
outbreak in a New South Wales hospital, were associated with hospitals
and nurses caring for polio victims.  I don't know how this fits in
specifically, but I thought it might be interesting.  CFIDS tends to be a
fellow traveler of other epidemics.  The reason is not yet known.  Good luck.

				Kathleen