Army virologist

CWhiteh113 cwhiteh113 at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 18:07:53 EST 1996

Hello,

	I am within a year or so of finishing my PhD in Microbiology and
Immunology and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do after I
graduate.  I'm really interested in working in some area of infectious
diseases (epidemiology, vector-borne diseases, virology, etc.)  I have
heard that the Army does a significant amount of work/research in this
area.
	I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has any
knowledge about this.  If you have been in the Army Medical Dept. or know
of someone who can give me some insight into this area, I would sure
appreciate hearing from you.

                               Thanks,

                                       Chris (cwhiteh113.aol.com)