MARBURG

Robin M. Weare persepha at csulb.edu
Wed Jan 10 18:59:13 EST 1996

Johnny Levagi (round at in.net) wrote:
: I am trying to do a report for Biology class on the Marburg virus. I
: have not been able to find much, except a picture of the virus.  If
: anyone can tell me some info on the virus (symptoms, prevention, origin,
: and location, etc...), the more detailed the better, or tell me where on
: the web I could find this info, I would greatly appreciate it.
:
: 			Thanks, Johnny

Johnny,

Try the world-famous Outbreak site on the Web. It's at:
http://ichiban.objarts.com/outbreak-unreg/index.html

Don't forget your Lycos Web searcher at http://www.lycos.com/ to dig up
more stuff.

Robin M. Weare

| There are times when the wolves are silent and the Moon is howling. |