Don Haut c601591 at
Fri Jan 12 08:09:21 EST 1996

In article <4d1gr5$a72 at>, campbelld at (Campbell
D) wrote:

> HI! I am writing a term paper on all filoviruses. I need information on
> anything that has to do with ebola, marburg and any other filovirus.
> Pictures, web sites and names of magazines will help a lot.

You will get the best information by going to a library at a medical
school or university and first looking at the Filovirus section in a basic
virology text like the one edited by Fields (Fundamental Virology) and
then searching MEDLINE for the term "Filovirus".  This will give you the
most complete, scientific information and will avoid lots of the garbage
that is out there.

Don Haut
Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
University of Missouri-Columbia