The Hot Zone vs "real" Ebola threat

HHOFF at CRCVMS.UNL.EDU HHOFF at CRCVMS.UNL.EDU
Mon Jan 15 15:14:43 EST 1996

Thank you, Hans Andersson, for actually including a quote and citation from
a REFEREED SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL in your post of Jan 13.  We must, if we are
to call ourselves virologists we need to use caution in citing journalists
as sources of information.  The medium in which we are now comunicating
makes transmission of information easier than ever.  It makes transmission
of nonsense equally easy.  Lets try to adhere to a few of the principles
of the scientific method that brought us this far.  Thanks again, Hans
Andersson, for bringing us back to science.

Heidi Hoff