African "AIDS" myth is falling apart

K. Weber kweber at efn.org
Fri Jan 19 15:58:08 EST 1996

	Dear Dr. DeMeo,

	Nitrogen level dysregulation seems to be a factor of much CFIDS.
Early patients seem to have highly elevated levels of blood ammonia.  I
have had it for many years.  The last time I was tested no nitrogen was
found in my blood.  I have wondered whether multiple chronic infections,
including untreated bacterial infections, might mimic AIDS in the Third
World.
	Where there is easy access to antibiotics and other medical
treatment CFIDS appears as a much less serious disease in the developed
world.  A friend of mine, a tenured psychology professor, recently had a
persistent fever of 105 degrees for which her doctor barely found an
antibiotic which would work.  Her doctor works closely with the CDC on
CFIDS.  What would have happened in Eritrea, Liberia, Rwanda, etc.?

			Kathleen Weber