The return to The Hot Zone

Sharyl-Druid 73654.3446 at CompuServe.COM
Sun Jan 21 00:20:13 EST 1996

Hello Ian,

You seem quite knowledgeable on the subject of Ebola... what
about Denge fever? I have a friend in Arizona who says there
is an outbreak in her area. The news media is not mentioning
anything. She says it is spread by mosquitoes. She lives near
Sells, Arizona. Is this fatal and what are the symptoms and/or
cure. I ask because I am supposed to go to that area next month.
Thanks...

Sharyl Thompson
" Every moment is a gift, that's why this moment, right now
is called the 'present'".  anon