Antibody suppliers

Robert Citek eaou452 at
Wed Jan 24 02:55:24 EST 1996

Hello Virologists and Immunologists,

I am looking for antibodies (poly or monoclonal IgG) against various
viruses (esp. enteroviruses) and have a few questions:

1) Does anyone know names and phone #'s of suppliers of antibodies?
2) Any Net resources for finding suppliers? eg FAQ, http address
3) Another strategy for finding suppliers?

So far I have tried the phone book, local colleagues, and the library but
have not found anything useful. Useful information will be compiled,
summarized, and posted to these newsgroups.

Thanks in advance.

Robert Citek		University of California - Riverside
citekr at	Graduate Program in Microbiology
			Dept. of Soil and Environmental Sciences
Lab: (909) 787-4305	2217 Geology Building
FAX: (909) 787-3993	Riverside, CA  92521