Ebola Followup NEW!

Hans Andersson hasse at panix.com
Sun Jan 28 23:41:41 EST 1996

In article <4egcij$oae at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, edregis at aol.com (EdRegis) wrote:

> Hans Andersson writes:
>
> >some people in this group seem to have a problem with the fact=
> >that Im a journalist
>
> Journalist Hans Andersson twice refers to:
> >Anthony Sanches
> whose name is actually Sanchez.
>
> and once to:
> >Stephen Morses
> whose name is actually Morse.

Ed,

You know - you have also typos in your postings, many people have. Do you
think that's important? I don't!

In case you are interested, I'm Swedish-American and English is my second
language. That means that my spelling and grammar are not always perfect
in my posts.  When I write professionally, I work with an editor for
polishing.

I spent a lot of time and effort explaining my point of view in my post.
Do you have any substantial comments to make on the subject?

Nonetheless, thanks for calling my attention to these errors.

--Hans Andersson, NYC
hasse at panix.com