Ebola Follow-up

Ed Rybicki ED at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Tue Jan 30 11:39:11 EST 1996

> From:          c601591 at mizzou1.missouri.edu (Don Haut)

> > > whose name is actually Morse.
>
> Ed,
>
> Petty!!!!   Hans's typos DONT detract from his points.  While I dont agree
> completely with all of them, I respect him for bringing actuall lit. cites
> into this thread.  I expected more constructive coments out of you Ed.

I agree - and I must immediately point out that I am not that Ed.
Even tho I have been known to flame on spelling....

                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | phone: x27-21-650-3265
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  fax: x27-21-650 4023
      7700, South Africa    |
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"