Effect of Zn2+ in common colds

George A. Eby III 73700.2627 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Jan 30 10:53:45 EST 1996

We have all been taught over and over again that there is no such
thing as a cure for the common cold.  Right?  Some years ago, the
U.S. government announced that there was no possibility of a
vaccine that would prevent colds, because there were too many
viruses that cause common colds.  Unfortunately that true
statement was generally misinterpreted as, "There is no cure for
the common cold".  I would like to clarify the record as one has
been found and patented in 1995.  For more information see the
following resource:
>>HANDBOOK FOR CURING THE COMMON COLD - THE ZINC LOZENGE STORY
(ISBN 0-9638967-0-9).
>>"Linearity in Dose-Response from Zinc Lozenges in the Treatment
of Common Colds", JOURNAL OF PHARMACY TECHNOLOGY, V11 #3
pp110-122.
>>"The Zinc Lozenge and Common Cold Story" in the
state-of-the-art (Editor Guy Berthon, PhD, INSERM Unit
305,Toulouse, France) METAL-LIGAND INTERACTIONS IN BIOLOGICAL
FLUIDS: BIOINORGANIC MEDICINE v2 pp 1182-1190, Marcel Dekker
Inc., NY, NY, 1995.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cold_cure/

--
George A. Eby III