Ebola Followup NEW!

Hans Andersson hasse at panix.com
Wed Jan 31 09:54:21 EST 1996

In article <4ek0j5$t4h at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, edregis at aol.com (EdRegis) wrote:

> Hans writes:
> >I'll forward your comments to the U.S. Dept. of State,
> >who was responsible for the scenario I wrote about.
> Not according to the scenario and credits as listed in the Morse book.
> Are you sure you haven't been taken in by the fantasy here?

The scenario was based on the Global Epidemic-Emergency Interagency
Working Group (EIWG).

Dr. Llewellyn J. Legters, Chair of the EIWG, got this question after the

"Will your committee be making any recommendations in this regard and to
whom will you make them?

Excerpt from Dr. Legters answer:

"We will, indeed, be making recommendations, and since the EIWG was the
creation of the State Department, the recommendations will be made to the
Secretary of State."  ("Emerging Viruses", p. 280)

--Hans Andersson, NYC
hasse at panix.com