Ebola Followup NEW!

Hans Andersson hasse at panix.com
Wed Jan 31 09:54:21 EST 1996

In article <4ek0j5$t4h at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, edregis at aol.com (EdRegis) wrote:

> Hans writes:
>
> >I'll forward your comments to the U.S. Dept. of State,
> >who was responsible for the scenario I wrote about.
>
> Not according to the scenario and credits as listed in the Morse book.
> Are you sure you haven't been taken in by the fantasy here?

The scenario was based on the Global Epidemic-Emergency Interagency
Working Group (EIWG).

Dr. Llewellyn J. Legters, Chair of the EIWG, got this question after the
scenario:

"Will your committee be making any recommendations in this regard and to
whom will you make them?

Excerpt from Dr. Legters answer:

"We will, indeed, be making recommendations, and since the EIWG was the
creation of the State Department, the recommendations will be made to the
Secretary of State."  ("Emerging Viruses", p. 280)

--Hans Andersson, NYC
hasse at panix.com