Moss and new hr vaccinia/T7

Ian A. York iayork at panix.com
Tue Jul 23 08:59:09 EST 1996

In article <ag10024-2307961025100001 at nntp-serv.cam.ac.uk>,
Anthony Griffiths <ag10024 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>In article <4sm8t0$dci at panix.com>, iayork at panix.com (Ian A. York) wrote:
>>
>>The other day I noticed an article from Bernard Moss's lab: they'd
>>modified their vaccinia/T7 system by swapping the vaccinia hr gene for
>
> Virology (1995) _206_, 984-93  .....hope this helps.

Thanks to everyone who suggested references ... I should have made it
clear that this was a very new article, or I could have just used the
indexes.  If anyone is interested, it was in

J Biol Chem 271:16962-16966 (July 12 1996)

I found it by going through all the new arrivals at the library, which is
probably what I should have done at the start.

Ian