Suggested reading?

BerginTM bergintm at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 03:54:27 EST 1996

jaytonschl at aol.com posted "...I have stuff from The Hot Zone, The Coming
Plague, The Dancing Matrix, and Emerging Viruses..."

Excuse the interuption. I recently, accidently!, picked up "The Hot Zone."
After the initial horrified shock and swell of agoraphobia...I'm hooked!
Twisted armchair hobby to pick up...but...I'm asking for more! ;) I was
trying to remember the name of a book I saw in the store (before I was
interested) and I think it was "The Coming Plague," so, many thanks for
solving that mystery. I'll jot down the other titles, and I'd love more.

Now back to your regularly scheduled new groupin's.

Peace, T