ebola host

James Howard phiskers at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 14 06:31:35 EST 1996

It would be fortunate to find the vector of ebola.  Until this is
accomplished, I invite you to read my theory of AIDS at
http://www.naples.net/~nfn03605 on the web.  In this you will find an
explanation for why these viruses, and bacteria, are increasing their
infection rate in the US, and world-wide.  I suggest ebola, the HIV, and
others are entering humankind because of the explanation in my article.
(For the cynics among you, I do not sell any product or service, nor am I
attached, in any manner or form, with anyone who does.)
James Howard