Moderation needed.

Giovanni Maga maga at vetbio.unizh.ch
Fri Mar 8 04:06:48 EST 1996

In article <4homcu$7s6 at net.bio.net>, biohelp at net.bio.net (BIOSCI
Administrator) wrote:

> We have developed a method to make moderation pretty painless.

OK, now it's clear. Effectively, it sounds pretty simple.

> This is not a short term job.  I'd prefer someone who plans to stay
> with it for a while.

In such a case someone else should step in. I must say, anyway, that this
argument did not get too much attention by the readers. I feel that
unappropriate posting is not still considered as a major problem for this
group. So, most probably there will be no moderation. My personal opinion
is that we certainly can live also without that, but nevertheless, it will
not give any noisance, more it will prevent sudden *outbreaks* of: adverse
effects of vaccination against Ebola airborne by injecting broccolized
milk. To say: I am in favour of it.

> This newsgroup was set up originally to promote research discussions
> in virology, so we are looking to hear from professional virologists
> on this issue.  Their opinions are the ones which will carry the
> weight in the decision, so please be sure to identify your affiliation
> and position.

Well, I didn't make a signature for Newsgroups as I have for my e-mail (I
am lazy). So here it is (if anybody would like to know):

Giovanni Maga, PhD
Institute of Veterinary Biochemistry
University of Zurich-Irchel
Zurich (CH)

Main interests:
DNA replication enzymes and proteins in mammalian cells and related (i.e.
mammalian cells-infecting) viruses. DNA replication inhibitors as
antiviral agents.