Moderation needed.

Francisco Muril Zerbini fmzerbini at UCDAVIS.EDU
Fri Mar 8 13:52:46 EST 1996

I'm totally supportive of moderation. Not that I'm annoyed by lay posts,
it's just that this is not the reason why I subscribed to b.v. in the
first place. I was looking for a forum to discuss virology with
virologists. So, with moderation I think that we'll not only get most of
the virologists back (I know at least five who quit in recent weeks due
to the lack of scientific-oriented discussion) but also get more
interesting posts by laypersons.

Murilo
| Murilo Zerbini                   | Out of 3,000,000,000 DNA nucleotides, |
| Dep. of Plant Pathology          | human beings and chimpanzees have     |
| University of California, Davis  | 2,999,400,000 in common.              |
| fmzerbini at ucdavis.edu            |                                       |