moderation

Bob Lansman lansman at VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU
Tue Mar 12 10:45:59 EST 1996

>From: Bob Lansman <lansman at vaxa.cis.uwosh.edu>

I believe in moderation in all things including moderation.  My impression
is that, very recently, the most annoying, non-professional postings have
been becoming less frequent.  Perhaps as the Ebola panic becomes an
historical phenomenon, our discussion group will become a less prominant
target.  Maybe we could wait a bit and see if the trend (if indeed it is
one) continues.  Bob

                When evolution is made illegal only criminals will evolve.