virology textbooks

Arioch sai at topaz.microbio.uab.edu
Thu Mar 21 19:17:56 EST 1996

Dan Webb 98 wrote:

> I remember someone mentioning some virology textbooks a while back, but I
> can't find the message.
>
> Could someone list some of the better virology textbooks avaiable, along
> with the ISBN# if possible.
>
> Thanks -
>
> Daniel C. Webb
> Heidelberg College
> dwebb at nike.heidelberg.edu

there's the whole series by Fields (cant remember the edition, probably
2nd or 3rd...there might be  new edition out now...).  but depending on
the class lvl (undergrad or grad), you might wanna see if your students
(i.e. if you're inquiring about textbooks  for a class that you're
treaching/gonna teach...) can afford it.  i thinks it goes fer about 300
bux and that's a whole lot (for me, anywayz, cuz it was gonna be the
textbook to be used in our class and then the coursemaster decided that
300 bux for a 3 week section on virology would be ridiculous...).  hope
this helps...cheers...

--
Arioch (sai at topaz.microbio.uab.edu)
Daemon prince of Chaos (a.k.a Cell and Molecular Biology Graduate