ebola

Megan megan at ucla.edu
Thu Mar 28 03:37:54 EST 1996

At 03:34 AM 3/28/96 GMT, you wrote:
>I am a HS student and in my Biology class I have to write a report
>on Ebola. My father says that the internet is the place to ask to
>find the latest news, and the best brains in the world (with
>exceptions). Anyway, I am late in completing this assignment (is due
>Friday 3/29) and I need your help. You can send me email to
>75130.333 at compuserve.com. Please answer the following:
>What is really known about Ebola? What do YOU know?

Dear Fabio,
I know when it is time for someone to do a little research on their own and
not ask others to hurry up and help you with your homework.  Do a net
search, read some articles.  Find a newspaper.  You will learn more if you
find it yourself than if someone spoonfeeds you info that you incorporate
into a paper for your class.  Also, the least you could do is give more than
a few hours for people  to help you.  Surely you were not given this
assignment the day before it is due?

Sorry, I just get tired of reading posts from people who seem to think the
web means they dont have to do a little research on their own.

Megan
megan at ucla.edu
Cheers,

Megan