ebola

Fabio Coronel 75130.333 at CompuServe.COM
Fri Mar 29 13:12:15 EST 1996

Thank you for taking the time to answer our query. In reality, the
homework assignment is not only about doing research. I have done
that part. What I need now is an interview with a professional to
discuss ebola. It is difficult to find experts to interview
personally. That is why I posted to the net hoping to get personal
answers about the issue. I think you were too quick to judge and you
are wrong in your assumptions. There is no spoon-feeding here.

Thanks.