Ribosomal frameshifting

daemon at net.bio.net daemon at net.bio.net
Tue Oct 1 21:05:29 EST 1996

I need to write a review on ribosomal frameshifting in non-retrovirus RNA
viruses during protein synthesis. Since most studies have been
concentrating on the phenomenon in retroviruses, litterature is almost
unexistant for that specific subject.

If someone with more experience in this field, or in documentation in
general, could provide me with references to articles, journals, books, or
pointers to Internet sites, or anything handy, I would very much
appreciate.

Thanx!

Please reply by e-mail

Louis de Leseleuc
llesel at po-box.mcgill.ca
Department of Microbiology and Immunology,
McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada