Ebola blood query

Kevin Bruce Pease kestrel at WPI.EDU
Thu Oct 3 12:42:47 EST 1996

mdtvg at cc.newcastle.edu.au (Terry Grissell) writes:
>In article <52rjo3$f0r at net.bio.net>, ian at dnai.com (Ian Nies) wrote:
>> [...] The story is that the nurse having been injected with patient's
>> blood recovered and survived ebola infection as a result .

>I think the chapter on Ebola in "The Coming Plague" (I can't remember the
>author's name) will clear up your question.

        I believe the author's name is Laurie Garrett (Or something
close to that...)  And Terry's right - It's a pretty good read... not
overly technical, and pretty easy to follow.

        Kevin Pease
        kestrel at WPI.EDU

        "It's these little things, they can pull you under,
         Live your life filled with joy and thunder..."