Adenovirus GFP

HARTIG,Phillip 919-541-0492 HARTIG at AM.HERL.EPA.GOV
Tue Oct 15 10:45:29 EST 1996

I have been trying to find an Adenovirus type 5 vector expressing green
fluorescent protein.  I want to evaluate the intensity of the fluorescence
prior to designing experiments utilizing GFP as a marker.  I can make it
myself but it would be easier to utilize another one for preliminary
experiments. Thank you. Phil

Phillip C. Hartig, Ph. D.
Research Biologist
Developmental Biology Branch  (MD-67)
Reproductive Toxicology Division
National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
US EPA
RTP, NC  27711

email: Hartig at herl45.herl.epa.gov  Phone: (919) 541-0492
FAX: (919) 541-4017

Disclaimer: Mention of trade names or products does not constitute
endorsement by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.