Spanish flu - Scientific expedition in the artic circle - Help

JC Manuguerra jmanugu at pasteur.fr
Mon Sep 2 10:43:07 EST 1996

Can somebody HELP ME??????

On many occasions, I heard people spreading the rumor that Dr Duncan,
a canadian scientist was due to leave to the north pole in order to
track frozen virus material which could have been left during the
spanish flu pandemic. As I have been working on influenza for many
years I thought my contacts could  be able to provide me with some
information. But nobody I know has heard anything consistent about
this scientific expedition.

I would be VERY grateful if somebody would give me some information or
the e-mail or fax niumber of Dr Duncan.

Thank you

Jean-Claude Manuguerra