Ebola information

atrocomes at idea.it atrocomes at idea.it
Thu Sep 5 21:29:01 EST 1996

Dear Sir. I am a final-year undergraduate in political Science and I am
working on a Thesis about Health and the intervention of WHO in Zaire on
Ebola virus case. Therefore, what I am asking you, kindly, is to be of help
in answering and sending me the following information:
- May I have more information about possible insect and animals vector for
Ebola?
- May I have a copy of the article: Regnery, R.L., Johnson, M.K., Kiley,
M.P. Virion nucleic acid of Ebolavirus. J. Virol. 36:465-469,1980.
- What kind of insects have been studied for outbreak Ebola Zaire?

I thank you in advance for your collaboration and I hope to receive prompt