Just another comment on purpose

Jim Mau jimmau at lmdlabs.com
Fri Sep 6 17:13:49 EST 1996

I would agree that the only purpose of a virus is just 'to be'
and to propagate its genetic material by any workable scheme it can
achieve.  Joe McCormick states in "Level 4" that Ebola is not a human
disease, just displaced from it normal & quite happy 'balanced' niche.
Perhaps the devistation of Ebola (& others like it) is just a reaction
to a challenged environment, a percieved threat to its niche and
survival and is reactiing to that challange .  No, I don't mean a
conscious decision by the virus to defend itself, just a reaction to new
environmental circumstances and how to survive (and yes exploit) the
change in its niche.  The poor, unfortunate humans they take down are
just not part of its normal niche and not immune.  Kind of like in
Hawaii when John Cooke showed up, only in reverse.

Then again, it could all be a CIA plot too ...  :->

        jimmau