Prion Protein Structure.

Kevin Bruce Pease kestrel at WPI.EDU
Tue Sep 24 14:01:46 EST 1996

        Is there anyone out there who can give me a pointer to a good
reference book/website/newsgroup where I would be able to get
information on the primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary
structures of any prion protein(s), or information on prions in general?
I'm in the process of doing some research, and have found some
information, but have not yet found enough to narrow it down to a
specific type.  Any and all replies are welcomed, and appreciated.

        Thank you.

        Kevin Pease
        kestrel at wpi.WPI.EDU

        "My head's above and you know there's water in my eyes,
         and it took 23 years just to get this stupid,
         I'm asking when will I get wise?"