Prion Protein Structure.

Aparna Kapur pern at uclink2.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 24 22:34:17 EST 1996

I was also looking for information on prion proteins.  I'd very much
appreciate any suggested sources.

        Thank you.

-Aparna Kapur
 pern at uclink2.berkeley.edu

Kevin Bruce Pease (kestrel at WPI.EDU) wrote:
:         Is there anyone out there who can give me a pointer to a good
: reference book/website/newsgroup where I would be able to get
: information on the primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary
: structures of any prion protein(s), or information on prions in general?
: I'm in the process of doing some research, and have found some
: information, but have not yet found enough to narrow it down to a
: specific type.  Any and all replies are welcomed, and appreciated.

:         Thank you.

:         Kevin Pease
:         kestrel at wpi.WPI.EDU

:         "My head's above and you know there's water in my eyes,
:          and it took 23 years just to get this stupid,
:          I'm asking when will I get wise?"

--
" The truth is out there - and so are a lot of freaks."