Generation of purified rek. Ad5 stocks

Kappei KOBAYASHI kappei at basic.kpu-m.ac.jp
Thu Aug 28 12:01:49 EST 1997

At 21:37 1956.08.28 +0000, Stefan Wirtz wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm searching for good and detailled protocols for the purification of
>recombinant Ad5 Viruses amplified in 293 cells. How are the conditions
>for CsCl-Ultracentrifugation or is there a more convenient alternative ?
>
>Thanks in advance !
>
>Stefan Wirtz
>1st Medical Department
>University of Mainz, Germany
>Internet : wirts000 at mail.uni-mainz.de

Y. Kanegae et al. (1994) A simple and efficient method for purification of
infectious recombinant adenovirus, Japanese Journal of Medical Science and
Biology, vol. 47, p157-166.

The protocol described in the leterature works very well in our lab.

Kappei Kobayashi
Kappei KOBAYASHI (kappei at basic.kpu-m.ac.jp)
Department of Microbiology,
Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine,
Kamikyou-ku, Kyoto 602, JAPAN