research information

Pamela6H at Pamela6H at
Mon Mar 3 04:23:41 EST 1997

To whom this may regard:

     I am doing a research paper for my advanced biology class at
     Hoover High
school in North Canton, OH.  My objective was to choose a subject,
which I chose Ebola.  We then have to search the internet and locate
information about the topic, and some way try to receive information
about the topic.  I was searching, and I located this site, and I am
writing in hopes that I could be sent any information regarding my
topic--ebola.  It would be much appreciated!  If there is any
information, I would be gratefull if it could be sent to me at my
e-mail address--which is just the screen name ""  Thank
you very much.